Tuesday, June 4, 2013


Elise and Emma Clare in the baby pool!
 Now for the big pool!!
And back to the baby pool (notice how Elise is a good girl and wears her hat Emma Clare...)

Let's not for get about Lou Lou! I totally gave Chris those pillows to sleep on...



Look at our little cutie! (and Tom and Kate's little cutie Elise!). Looks like we have a pair of best friends on our  hands-they better get ready for lots of fun summer days at the pool!

For those of you wondering if our stuff has made it from Savannah yet...the answer is a big NO! We have now been told it will be here Saturday. At this point, I'm not holding my breath...But we are focusing on the positives that we are together as a family! Yay! We are "moved in" to our new place with the things we have-kind of like a camp out! Once everything is in, I'll take some pictures to post-but I am LOVING IT! Chris...well he is still getting to know the Westside. I think he'll love it once he stops getting lost all of the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...