Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

What? No pictures? I know...everyone was excited to see EC. But, for some reason this weekend, she was naked, a lot! She was having so much fun with her water table and eating watermelon-clothes just seemed counter productive. I did take pics...and they are darn cute..but didn't think I should post them. I'll be sure to get lots of pics this weekend when we take our trip to Cinci to see the cousins! (oh, and Ray and Jill).

We had a great Father's day-did I mention that Chris is a great dad? Because he is! He has so much energy with EC, and is always present when with her. You know what I mean? He's too distracted by his phone or TV or thinking about a to do list (I am SO guilty of the last one..)he's just with her in the moment, soaking it all up.  So happy father's day to him! We went out to breakfast just the 3 of us, then had pasta with homemade sauce with Chris' grandpa and Dad and Mom.

Oh, and I got a gift for father's day. Because, did I mention, Chris is great.  Here is what it looks like-so prefect! The initials on mine are EC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...