Monday, July 20, 2015

No More Paci!

Ok, yes we are the worst parents. Our 3 year old still had her paci-but only at night. Listen, we don't sleep a lot in our house, so anything to help sleep is a good thing in my book. Last time I tried to take it away-she cried so hard she threw up. I was hoping the dentist would tell me that we had to-nope, he said everything looked fine. I was hoping the doctor would say ditch it-no, she said her speech development was great and that she did not seem to have any confidence issues (no kidding...). So, I decided, heck she won't get married with it, right? So, one night she got out of bed, went to Chris, asked for scissors, cut that sucker up and threw it away. The next night she was a little sad it was missing, but other than that she has been fine! So, for her reward (and to ease the transition) we let her pick out a new build a bear. She loved the whole experience! She has slept with "Pandy" every night since.

In bad news-looks like we will be doing round 2 of tubes-we'll know the final word on Thursday. Boo. But basically more ear infections that never go away no matter how many antibiotics we get in her system. The scary thing is she doesn't even complain about them anymore. Which then makes them get worse, because we don't take her to the doctor. And then the doctor looks at you like how the heck did you know know that her ear is full of pus and inflamed (sorry-to graphic?).

Anyway-to the cute pics-
So excited! Pumping in the stuffing!
Giving the heart kisses!
Bath time (she thought this was so cool!)
Em wanted to take a pic of us-she told Daddy to give me a kiss-hehe made me laugh (please ignore my crazy hair-all of this humidity is slowly killing me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A weekend of Jordan! Celebrating the little guy turning 8!! Can't believe it!