Friday, June 7, 2013

Who is Cuter?

 Yep, that's LouLou (who is totally not allowed on the couch...) enjoying some zzzz's Like the Christmas blanket?)
Mohawk baby! She is pretty darn cute!

I'm just not sure who is cuter! That stinkin' dog or that little rugrat. What do you think? I must say, I love the both and wouldn't trade 'em for the world! So glad that we are all back together again (oh and it's nice to have Chris here too...but I guess he didn't make the cute list...).

EC and Lou are doing great together! EC loves chasing Lou, and Lou tolerates it well-probably due to the fact the EC loves to feed Lou (what can I say, she's a great sharer?). Bliss :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...