Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Shower!



Sorry that this post is a little late! I finally got some pictures off of Chris' phone. My wonderful co-workers threw me this beautiful baby shower at work. It stated out by going out to lunch, and ended with yummy cupcakes and beautiful decorations! Do you see all of the attention to detail! Crazy! It was a book themed shower, so we got lots and lots of books, which was prefect because Chris was getting very sick of reading the same three over and over again! We also got our cloth diapers, cute clothes and lots of other lovely things for Emma Clare! I am so blessed to work with such caring people!

As you can see, I'm still pregnant. We've hit 39 weeks this weekend, and needless to say I am ready for Emma Clare to arrive. The good news is that I'm still not horribly uncomfortable, just super hungry and I think I am officially waddling! This weekend we tried to stay really busy to keep our minds off of the fact I am still pregnant, and get the ball rolling. We went on LOTS of walks, ate spicy food (I had ghost pepper salt on my pizza-if that didn't work, nothing will!), went and saw The Hunger Games, had friends over for dinner, cleaned the house, washed all of the cloth diapers, built a raised bed for our garden, went grocery and Target shopping...I think I might be leaving stuff out. Even with all of this, no sign of baby! haha oh well!

I have a doctor's appointment later today, so I'm sure I'll be updating tomorrow! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those Advisers! They know how to do an adorable baby shower! :) I love it! Still keeping my fingers crossed for a due date baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! That name sign is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

A weekend of Jordan! Celebrating the little guy turning 8!! Can't believe it!