Monday, March 19, 2012

38 Weeks!

Sorry for no 37 week post! I was feeling a little bad all week-had a false alarm on Wednesday (thought I was in labor...since there is no baby, I was wrong) and just generally felt crappy all week. It may be due to the fact I had a bad bladder infection, because I'm feeling back to my old self! In happier news, I had an AMAZING shower at work on Monday. I have pictures, so I'm going to save the details of this post for later on...stay tuned!

So, fast forward, we are not at 38 weeks! YAY!! Just went to the doctor and besides having to wait FOREVER things are looking good! I'm still about the same when it comes to dilation, but she said this is very normal for first time moms. She has started to move down a little further, so that is good news! Emma Clare has now turned her head facing my belly button (they call this sunny side up) which could make labor difficult, but the doctor is optimistic that she'll turn back as most babies do. She told me I could encourage this by doing downward dog. So, if you are up for a laugh, stop at our house...I will not be allowing pictures to be taken!

Other than that, we are just trucking along!

1 comment:

  1. yay 38 weeks, it has gone by so fast! Both my boys were birthed "sunny side up" so that is all I know. Remember Connor was forcepted out so OUCH hope you don't have to experience that. Can't wait to get the call that you are in labor!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...