Monday, March 5, 2012

36 Weeks and Counting!



I have my 36 week doctor's appointment later today, so I'm sure I'll have more updates tomorrow about that. I start having weekly appointments now until the lovely Emma Clare decides to make her grand entrance. Who ever thought I'd be this excited about going to the doctor?

We had a great weekend, and actually got some of the things checked off our to do list! I sanitized and washed all of the bottles, Chris bought and hung blinds in the nursery and we deep cleaned the house. Things I didn't do...pack my hospital bag. I know, I know, it'll get done, I promise...

So above you have lots of fun pictures! Our awesome under the sea mural that our friend Dan painted for us! How great is that?!! I'm so excited! And there is a picture of my HUGE belly! If you look back at the 30 week and compare, you'll see I've grown...just a bit...

I'm still feeling pretty good! I'm ready for Emma Clare to come, but ok if she needs to cook a little longer (oh, and I say a little longer...this girl better come by 40 weeks! I know, I'm a first time mom and chances are low, but a girl can dream...). I just don't know how much longer I can take being so hungry!

1 comment:

  1. Kerry You look so good!!!!! I LOVE the under the sea mural that your friend painted for Emma Clare!! YAY!!! Emma Clare is going to love it!!!!! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...