Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dada!

 EC hiding in the shelves of Kohls
New car seat!

Chris is home! Ok, I know I should have a picture of him with EC...but I was just too excited to take pictures! I will this weekend, promise. Chris is finally home and our family is back together. It FEELS GREAT! EC has not left Chris' side since he got home (PS she no longer wants anything to do with me...and I was worried she'd me a momma's girl...). We just had a great weekend of hanging out and getting use to being a family again.

We also signed the lease for our new condo-wahooo! Hopefully all of our stuff will get here soon...although every time I call the moving company, they tell me they have no update on the arrival. Awesome. Looks like we might be camping out there this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...