Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!

 Who me? I'm not going through Mommy's make up?
Just Chillin' in my ball pit!

Happy Mother's Day! I feel so blessed to have this little nugget in my life! Here is the top 10 list of cute things EC does (in no order):

1. Spins around in circles, and then falls down.
2. Gives GREAT BIG BEAR HUGS.
3. Shakes her head and says "no no baby"  with a VERY serious look on her face.
4. Repetes animal sounds-my favorite is a rooster. She goes "dodly do!". I have to get it on tape.
5. Says MMMMMMM when she is eating a food she likes (which is pretty much everything).
6. Lifts up her shirt and pats her belly.
7. Open mouth kisses-I guess they are more like licks. The best is that she usually also has a runny nose...
8. Blows on her food-even food that was never hot.
9. Rocks her baby dolls and gives them kisses .
10. Jumps in her crib, falls down and says BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...