Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Zipadee-zip


My girl is so cute!! Just want to eat her up!

So, the saga of the swaddle continues. Emma Clare has officially become the hulk and cannot be contained by any swaddle. This would not be a problem if she didn't get angry and hit herself in the face, which would wake her up, which would wake me up, which would wake Dad up, which would wake LouLou up. We had about 4 nights in a row of AWFUL sleep, she was up at midnight, 1:30, 3, 5 and then up for the day at 7. This made NO ONE HAPPY! So, I was told about the Zipadee-zip. You can check it out here: http://zipadeezip.com/ . I thought, man this is probably a gimmick, but so is the miracle blanket and that worked, so for $24.99 why not give it a try. Well... IT IS AMAZING! EC fell asleep within 30 seconds of this thing getting put on, slept from 9pm-3:30am. At 3:30 she woke up, I just put her paci in and she fell right back to sleep until 7:30 when I had to wake her up for daycare. I am so happy, jumping up and down. I hope this was not a fluke, but I'll keep you updated. As of right now, I'm a believer!

I know I've been posting a lot of eating pics, but she is just so darn happy when she eats! This is her latest favorite-sweet potatoes. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...