Monday, August 27, 2012

Park Time!









We had a great weekend with Emma Clare! She is getting to be so much fun! We went to the park this weekend and enjoyed the cool (only 80 degrees!) weather. As you can see, EC was rocking her shades (and so was mom...didn't realize those things looked so big when my hair is pulled up!!). 

Chris and I also had a great date night! We dropped Emma Clare off with our friends Lisa and  Buzzy and came backed to the house and made dinner and watched a movie. It was heavenly, but I did miss our little girl! 

In other news, Chris is back at school. Guess what, I already have a cold! Not sure if he brought it home or I got it from EC (she's had runny nose all week). If you look back to last August at this time I also had a cold...(and I was just finding out I was pregnant, CRAZY!). 

Mom/Pat comes this weekend to celebrate her birthday! Sure we'll get lots of great pics! Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. glad to see you updating the blog frequentlY! love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...