Monday, November 28, 2011

Baby Shower

Or should I call it a shower of pink! What a beautiful day. No detail went unnoticed. Everything was perfect, the decorations, centerpieces, food, you name it it was thought of! We are so bless to have our moms and godmothers throw such a wonderful event! We are also very bless to family and friends who care so much about us. As Chris and I were packing things up (and ooooing and ahhhing over all of the cuteness) we started feeling a little guilty about everything we have, and all of those who go without. It truly is the time of year to be thankful for all of the blessings in our life!

I didn't take any pictures, but I know my mom and others did, so when I can I'll post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...