Friday, November 11, 2011

20 Weeks Down, 20 to Go!

Wahooo! Half way there! I can't believe I'm half way done with this pregnancy. Crazy! Still feeling really good, getting a little bigger, but other than that not too many complaints (oh, other than my hips hurt, I pee three times a night, I'm always hungry, I'm breaking out, I'm moody...should I go on? haha).

In other news...In about a week, we'll be heading to Cleveland for Thanksgiving (oh, and our baby shower!). We are so excited to see family and friends. I'm not so excited for the snow and the cold, but I'll just be sure to sit outside in our 78 degree weather next week prior to going to 30 degree weather.

Hope everyone is having a super great Friday. Happy 11.11.11!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...