Tuesday, November 15, 2011

She's Perfect!

I know, I know, every mom thinks her child is perfect. But mine really is, the doctor even said so! We had our 20week appointment and ultrasound yesterday. Although our ultrasound tech was kind of awful (she didn't really tell us anything, and seemed kind of annoyed when we asked questions. Oh, and gave us 6 pictures, and I can only tell what one of them is...) the doctor said everything looked prefect and right on track! Her heart, brain, lungs looked great. Two legs, two arms, check and check. YAY! Her heart rate was 166. Oh, and she had the hiccups! I've decided that baby hiccups are the cutest thing EVER!

She was moving around a ton, kicking and shaking her fist at us. I still can't really feel too much movement, but the doctor said in the next couple of weeks I will. I'm also still feeling pretty good, getting a little bigger, but not uncomfortable yet. I'll be sure to take pictures next week at our shower and post them.

We are so excited about our perfect little girl (oh and she is still a girl!)

1 comment:

  1. Kerry, you're kind of awesome at everything, so why wouldn't you be at making babies?! Hehe. :)

    Baby hiccups?? That is a new one for me! With all that wiggling around it sounds like you have a future dancer! Boogie on, Baby Mullen!

    ReplyDelete

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...