Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Kicks!

Hello all! I know, I'm officially an awful blogger. No pictures, hardly ever on, blah, blah, blah. But I have exciting news. Our baby girl kicks! I kept hearing that I should feel kicks between 16-20 weeks. Well, I didn't. So I started kind of freaking out (I know, weird right?). Well, when I went to the doctor, she told me that many first time mom's don't feel them until like 22-26 weeks. Ok, that made me feel a little bit better. When were were at home for Thanksgiving, I was feeling a little bit of movement...flutters I guess. I still second guessed these thinking it was all in my head. Well now, there is no doubt out baby kicks! Sadly, every time Chris tries to feel it, she stops. She is miss sassy pants already! She usually kicks after I'm eating (especially if it is something sweet). It's so cute and it makes me so happy! I feel like there really is a baby in there! :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...