Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! The only reason I like Halloween, is it means that it is almost November 1st and that means CHRISTMAS MUSIC! No, I do not wait for Thanksgiving, Grinch! To be honest, I've already started listing to Christmas music...I just love it and so does the baby so lay off :)

We are doing great! I'm super hungry (like super super super hungry), and trying to avoid Halloween Candy (just so I can save room for pumpkin pie and Christmas cookies...lets be honest here). Other than that, no big updates. There have been a few times that I thought maybe I was feeling the baby move, but not sure. I think in the next few weeks I will be. Our next appointment is on November 14th, so we'll have more pictures then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...