Thursday, October 6, 2011

Feeling Great!

I'm totally loving the second trimester right now! I feel so good, that I told Chris that I can't possibly be pregnant. He just took one look at my stomach, and said he is pretty sure I am! It has popped a bit! I'll be sure to take pictures soon. I just got back from NACADA (and academic advising conference) in Denver. I got to visit my best friend Grace, which was also awesome. It is so pretty there, but between the pregnancy and high altitude breathing was not exactly easy!

Anyways, I've been starting to look at bedding and nursery themes (let's be honest, I'm not so good at this). But here is what I've like so far, feel free to give opinions!

http://www.amazon.com/Migi-Little-Whale-Piece-Bedding/dp/B004C4B78E/ref=sr_1_12?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1317930429&sr=1-12

http://www.amazon.com/Carters-Elephant-Piece-Bedding-Green/dp/B0026O458Q/ref=sr_1_23?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1317930646&sr=1-23

2 comments:

  1. Yay for feeling good!! And yay for a husband who gives you a reality check, haha. ;) I'm so jealous of your Denver adventures! I hope you had tons of fun!

    Both are so cute! I love the whale, but the disgustingly practical side of me says the elephant because it will hide the inevitable baby goo. :)

    Hasn't this baby been the size of a lemon for like a year?! C'mon, baby! Let's move!! Hehe. Chat with you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Chris wanted to know why I picked two animals that were so big and is worried we'll give our kind a complex! And the baby is now the size of an orange! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...