Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Registry!

Wow! I'm 4 months pregnant! How crazy! The time has gone by both slow and fast. I hope the rest of it continues to fly by! I'm just so excited to meet this little guy (or girl!). This weekend, we registered at Babies R Us. It was super overwhelming! They give you a long list, with everything you "need" and I already felt the lady thinking I was going to be bad mother when I laughed at getting a wipe warmer (really? we live in Savannah!). Anyway, we took our friend Ali (mother of 2!) with us to help us figure out what we really need and don't need. I think we came up with a pretty good list! Check it out! http://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp?_flowExecutionKey=_c72D60C1E-4FE6-A24B-9751-0BABA7DCC8E6_k47DF29EC-614B-D270-3E65-6C666AF9A236&overrideStore=TRUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...