Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Emma Clare!

Ok, first what a difference a week makes. On Sunday I was told there was not possible way I was going home until this baby was born at 34 weeks, end of discussion. Needless to say, I was totally bummed. Wednesday morning, out of nowhere, Dr. comes in and says I get to go home that day. Baby has been looking perfect and everything with me was looking good as well. So, off to home I went. I was supposed to have 2 doctor appointments week, again until 34 weeks, but was told today that I only had to do my ultrasound each week and then Dr. appts every other week (which the doctor appointments every other week are normal at this time). And it seems like we may be able to push back the 34 week deadline...which would be amazing! Still taking things a day/week at a time. I know this could all change, but very thankful right now.

So, in other news Em turned 4 this weekend! (and I got to be there!!). We had a small party at the bounce house, pinata and cake. Em had such a fun time! I can't even believe my little bunny is 4!!

Baby boy-29 weeks. Scored an 8/8 again on his bio-metric screening. Good job little guy!
Little man is getting some chubby cheeks. Good job! 

Em's birthday cake!
Fun!
Our 4 year old love bug!

Pinata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...