Monday, April 11, 2016

30 Weeks and Other Updates

So, start with the good news. We made it to 30 weeks, which a few weeks ago I never thought would happen. While the baby is looking pretty strong and healthy, he is on the small side (due to not getting enough nutrients because of the pre-E). He currently is about 2lbs 13oz. I have another appointment on Wednesday, so as of today the game plan is still to deliver at 34 weeks. I'm trying to be positive and brave, but I have to admit, I'm also sad and scared. I do feel very fortunate to have such a strong support network. Don't know what we'd do without it!

One of the difficult things right now is being on bed rest. I'm a pretty active person, not to mention running around after Em takes a lot! So I'm happy all of the help that we've been getting with Em so that she still has lots of attention. I think all of our family and friend are really appreciating ALL of the crazy energy this girly has!! But she is being a real trooper though all of this, and has shown some great maturity. She is also so excited to see her baby brother soon!

That's all-thank you all from the prayers and please keep them coming!

Cutie!
Shopping spree with Nana! She was very excited about the glittery shoes.
Princess for a day! 

Coco for Cocoa Puffs with Uncle Adam (apparently Chris and I are bad parents because our child had never eaten cho-cho wheels or cocoa puffs...sorry she was too busy eating broccoli?)
Poor Tuxedo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...