Monday, July 28, 2014

Feeding the duckies!

We've been in potty training mayhem over here. Em has been doing a remarkably well, and I'm so proud of her. We had an accident free day on Sunday, and only 1 accident on Saturday. She also seems to have gotten the hang of things at daycare too. So we are on our way. I'm not sure it is a result of potty training, or just something else, but EC has been an awful sleeper lately. Not wanting to go to bed, up for a few hours each night. All she wants is for me to lay with her (not daddy, just mommy). So I've been pretty exhausted. Last night she actually slept, but I'm not holding my breath that it is a trend!

Lots of weekend fun. Out for ice cream (twice...not so good for the diet), feeding the ducks, dinners with family, Chris and I volunteered for wigs for kids and the toy store. Full weekend! Love this family, and feel so very blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...