Friday, July 25, 2014

Funny Friday

I was going through pics last night, and came across some funny pics we've taken this summer. They just made me laugh, so I thought maybe you could laugh too. You're welcome! Happy Friday!
Dumplings in NYC (yes...the best thing either us had ever eaten!)
Yummy!
Kissing my new BFF, Mr. Lama...or is it an Alpaca?
Really? This was the very first picture we took on our family vacation. Look at what the potties are called...poo pots...pretty funny.
But first, let me take a selfie!
Or two.
or 3.
Do you like my hat (oh and can you tell daddy totally dressed me!)
??Yeah, that about sums it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...