Thursday, July 17, 2014

NYC!

This past weekend Chris and I took a trip to NYC, just the two of us. We had a ton of fun-but I quickly learned that I'm not a big city girl! It is true, that town never sleeps (and you all know how much I love to sleep!) It was also super hard being away from my baby girl, but she had a lot of fun with Nana and Grandma. So thankful for the one on one time with Chris and the memories we made. Happy to be home!
Enjoying a snack poolside!
Beautiful Girl!
Yummy eats!
Craft time!
And sleep!
NYC! We went and saw Once on Broadway-this is how stinking close we were (taken on an iphone-no zooming in). We got Rush tickets the morning of-and great seats and huge discount!
Eataly (AKA Heaven...look at all that pasta!)
Central Park-Chris decided it would be a great idea to do a bike ride around central park-guess what Central Park is HUGE and hilly (and you only get the bikes for 1 hour or you have to pay extra) yeah...my legs were burning! :) 

Other notable things we did (just so I can look back in the future!)
*Comedy Club (actually really funny and I'm not a huge stand up fan) 
*Chelsea Market (kind of like an Artisan West Side Market-very cool. One of my favorite places
*AMAZING FOOD (Chinese, Pizza, NY cheesecake. I would have felt super guilty if it hadn't been for all of the walking we did!)
*Empire State Building
*9/11 Memorial (wow-so breathtaking-oh and I totally balled like a baby. Very moving)
*Time Square 
*Statue of Liberty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...