Monday, May 19, 2014

Playground Fun!

Ok, when did my little baby get so big! She is such a good girl, and I just love her. We had a ton of fun Sunday at the playground (well, two playgrounds actually). This girl LOVES the playground. She goes on everything! I am so impressed with her ability to climb and lack of fear (but also very careful). I think we were at the playgrounds for like 4 hours on Sunday! Saturday was a little rainy, so we chilled at the library for a bit with Nana. Friday Chris and I had "date night" with Marissa and Adam for Adam's birthday. Mama Santa's, Art Museem and hookah bar. Perfect night. Perfect weekend!
Slide Time (park 1). As you can see the slide is way off the ground. Once EC decided to start going head first I had to stand at the bottom...she may or may not have gotten a mouth full of mulch...once...or twice.)
Big girl, no big deal. 

Head First! (at least this slide is closer to the ground!)
In the words of EC "Don't worry Nana, I'll be careful). And she climbed up the whole  thing with no help, several times!


Date Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...