Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekend Love!

I just love the weekends. I need a job where I have at least a 4 day weekend, every weekend. Oh and with the same pay and benefits (please let me know if you have any leads). A great weekend! Saturday we hung around and ran some errands and had Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Paul over for pizza (as a thank you for our big girl bed!). Chris made deep dish pizza on the Green Egg-omg out of this world! Sunday we hung out with Nana and enjoyed the outdoors! EC even got to get her face painted for the first time-very cute and I've never seen her sit so still. We planted some herbs and tomatoes and spent most of the day outside. Great weekend overall! EC is still choosing not to nap...but I'm trying to take it as a positive since this means we get to spend more time together...right?

Face Painting!

Mommy and EC!
New Deck Chris built (this was just before it was finished...so I'll get some better shots soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...