Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

What a beautiful weekend! Emma Clare and I had rough start. Friday night shortly after putting her to bed, I heard crying. Went to her room and she had thrown up. Then I picked her up and she threw up ALL OVER ME-even in my ear. It took great effort not to puke myself, but I managed. Poor little thing just kept telling me "I choke mommy I choke." She ended up being fine (no fever or anything) but I was a nervous wreck all night (and Chris was gone for the night at a draft party). I think I checked on her like 9 times and "slept" with the monitor on. But all is well that ends well! Saturday my Mom and I hung out and get mani's and pedi's. It was great just to relax a bit! Sunday EC and Daddy let me sleep in (until 8:30! pure bliss). Then we went to Little Italy for brunch and the Natural History Museum. Anyone from Cleveland has to remember climbing on that dinosaur outside. Well let me tell you, it is slightly nerve wracking watching your 2 year old climb it. That this is freaking huge! We then cooked out and my mom came over Sunday evening. Great weekend! Can't wait for the long weekend coming up soon!
I can do it myself mom! :)
Love these two!
I guess that is one way to nap!
I told her to smile...this is what I got! Seems about right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...