Monday, April 28, 2014

Emma Clare is for the most part an easy going child-but oh boy this Saturday she showed her true two year old self! She refused to nap in her bed (got out at least 10 times) and then proceed to throw several fits for the rest of the day since she was so tired from no nap. Yikes. Then didn't want to stay in her bed that night either, but only put up a small protest and eventually gave in I think from sheer exhaustion! Then Sunday-she was a dream child. Took a great nap, was a good listener and generally chill. She went to bed without a peep. I guess I can handle the terrible twos as long as they are only in daily doses (because let me tell you both Chris and I were about to loose our cool Saturday evening!). Regardless she is cuter than cute and I can't get enough of her (even when she is being a grumpy Gus!)

All Aboard!
Do I have something on my mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...