Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Week!


Ok, so must admit I had a minor freak out this weekend when I realized that Emma Clare will be here in 4-7 weeks...that is not very long (well, 7 weeks still seems long...but 4 too short. Let's shoot for 5.5). So this meant it was time to kick it in high gear to get things ready! We have a friend who is working on an under the sea mural, and we made a ton of progress this weekend! He thinks he'll finish next weekend, and then I'll post pictures. It was really funny because Chris and I were helping paint in what he had drawn. He'll have to spend some time fixing our mistakes....opps :)

Oh, and since we were the worst parents ever, not reading to our child in the womb or listening to classical music, I must tell you all that we have now read to Emma Clare every book we own (well every story book) and played the classical music provided by the seahorse you see pictured above. That's right, we are kicking butt at this parent thing! Booooo YA!


I'm still feeling really good, just need to take breaks occasionally but other than that no complaints! I'm so excited to time is moving by so fast! I'm ready to meet our little girl! And did you see that our baby is now the size of a honeydew! I believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day!  Fun weekend (except for all the rain on Saturday!). Em had her choir concert, got manis/pedis with grandma and Em, ...