Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Maternity Clothes, Here I Come!

Ok, ok most of my clothes still fit. And maybe it is true that this is just an excuse to not feel guilty about buying some new clothes. In my defense, there were on sale AND free shipping! Over the last year I've lost a bit of weight, and went down a dress size or two. This means that I have a whole wardrobe that is a size bigger than what I wear. This has been great for my budding curves, since all of these clothes still fit, and most are even a little big. However, they are just not comfortable. I can't explain it, I just don't feel right in them. So I broke down and ordered some new clothes. Just two pairs of pants (pants seem to be the bigger issue) and a shirt. Yay for new clothes!

In other news, my cold is like 95% better, which I'm very, very happy about. I'm still feeling pretty good, other than being super sleepy. I'm hoping to get a little more energy soon, especially before I leave for Denver! Too bad that's only a week away....send me good vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...