Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another post, Oh My!

Ok, this will just be a short update, not too much to say! I had my second appointment today(with my actual doctor). Everything is looking good. Baby's heartbeat is 170 and strong. Dr. Hull said the little girl or guy was moving around a lot! It's so freaking cool to hear! I'm doing well too, everything is where it should be. I still haven't gained any weight, which I guess is good because Dr. Hull told me today that I should expect to gain 15-20 pounds total. I feel like I can gain 15 pounds in a weekend! Haha, well this will help me to keep eating right and exercising. And I guess limiting ice cream to once a week (ok, ok twice a week...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...