Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wallowing in Self Pity

I would say that I’m a pretty positive person. Some have even said that I’m all about puppies and sunshine. But today, I am taking the liberty to voice a few pregnancy complaints. Here they go…

1. Why don’t I like food? I use to love food, I mean REALLY love food. Now, the only thing that taste good to me are fruit snacks, gummie bears and dots. This is not a very healthy baby diet!

2.I am freaking sick of water. I’m supposed to drink 64 oz of water a day. And I do (since I’m eating so many gummie bears…gotta do something right!) But I’m sick of it. I feel like I’m drowning from the inside out!

3.I just want to sleep. Like all of the time sleep. This is not an option. I force myself to stay awake each night until 10 (ok, maybe 9:30). Who let this happen?

4. I like to move it! And I can’t! I am not one to come home from work and sit, but that is all I can manage most days. This laziness must stop. I’m putting my foot down on this one! :)

Ok ok, that’s all for today. Overall I am actually feeling a lot better than I was a few weeks ago. I still have a smile on my face about 90% of the time, so it's not all that bad! Also, getting to see the baby and the heartbeat helped for sure! I can’t wait until my next appointment. Who’d ever thought I’d actually WANT to go to the doctor?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Kerry is HUMAN!!!

    But seriously... I hope you continue to feel better and better. And when you don't feel well, you have every right to be 10% unhappy (I suggest taking it out on Amy). I mean, this is probably the most awesomest thing you've ever done, so of course it's gonna be a pain in the toosh. But you are a baby making machine! You can do it!!!


    Love,
    Kerry's Chicago-based Fan Club!


    PS I bet you think all of those chicks on "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" are a bunch of fakers. I hate them for you.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Mother's Day!  Fun weekend (except for all the rain on Saturday!). Em had her choir concert, got manis/pedis with grandma and Em, ...