Wednesday, August 17, 2011

And the Morning Sickness Starts...

I really don't know why the call it morning sickness. Trust me, I feel sick all day! I am not one to EVER skip a meal, I truly love food. But lately, nothing taste good and I'm not craving anything! Chris has been a saint and cooking whatever I ask (and always trying to give it a healthy spin!) The other day I asked for waffles and he made peanut butter oatmeal waffles with strawberries. It was pretty good, and I'm guessing in a few weeks when I feel better, I'll think it was great!

Other than that, I'm just kind of tired, especially during the week. It's really hard to do anything in the evenings when I get home from work. I've been working out during lunch, which seems to help keep my energy up for the afternoon.

One more week until our first appointment. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...