Friday, July 29, 2011

Feeling Good!

We've told our parents, some family and a few close friends about our little bundle of joy. It's still so new, and doesn't always feel real.

I'm still feeling really good (I hope this lasts!). I have still been a little moody, smells of some things are bothering me but other than that, all is good! I'd say I'm having food cravings, but anyone who knows me knows that this is not anything new. Chris asked me what I wanted for breakfast, and when I answered and Oreo milkshake he was not surprised (I ended up with oatmeal...not the same but still good).

The main goals for me is to be as healthy as possible. I'm trying to eat well (lots of organic veggies!) and exercise. Other than that just excited/anxious about my first doctors appointment. It seems so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...