Monday, September 12, 2016

 I love seeing the relationship Em and Jords are starting. He is always staring his sis, and she is totally in love with him. Pretty darn cool to witness!

Em had a great week at school, and actually enjoyed dance class this week. She did tell me that in school they do not have enough time to play (welcome to the real world of JK) but that she should be learning to read soon. So that's good. She also got a special trip to the aquarium with Grandma on Saturday, which she totally loved.

Jords is being a total love bug, Still sleeping pretty well (will do a 6-7 hour stretch, eat, then go back down for another 4-5 hours). He is getting big for sure! He has become so much more interactive over the past 2 weeks! I had my favorite moment the other night where we had a good 15 minuet conversation of him cooing and me, and me cooing back. Not sure what he said, or what I said, but it must have made him happy because he was smiling up a storm! We have a neurosurgeon and neurologist follow up this Friday, so keep the prayers coming! If we get a good report this time we should get to go a few months between visits!

 Playing barbies! 



 Em at the aquarium 
 loving the fish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...