Monday, May 9, 2016

Little man had a good day. Again going up on his feeds. He is off of all of his IVs and only has a feeding tube in, which is so awesome. He is working on learning how to get his food all at once through his feeding tube, once that is well established we will have him work on bottle and breastfeeding. Pretty awesome to see his progress in this area! Sorry if TMI, but I've been pumping like crazy to try to keep up with his feedings, and cannot wait until we can actually breastfeed so I can pump less! I try not to complain because this is the one thing I can actually do that makes any difference, but let's be honest, I very much dislike doing it! But I'll keep at at as long as I need to!! Jordan is also almost to the point he is regulating his own temp,, again a big milestone! Hopefully in the next few days he will no longer have a heated incubator, and will just be in clothes (which is so stinking cute!). Also, he had his brain ultrasound today and looks like the bleed in his brain is shrinking a little bit, which is amazing. We are not out of the woods with this, and he may still need intervention (aka brain surgery) but this is the first time things have not just remained neutral and have started moving in a positive direction. So we will continue to say LOTS of prayers!


My handsome little man
Daddy and sleepy Jordy!
Too cute! (right before he had his oxygen removed, but I love this pic). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...