Monday, December 7, 2015

Holiday Spirit!

We are getting into the holiday spirit in the Mullen household! On Saturday we went to the outlets-I swear Em has outgrown all of her clothes and shoes in the past two weeks (just the expense you want right before Christmas!). Em got to ride the train and meet Santa! She was pretty stoked! On Sunday Nana took Em to see The Nutcracker. She sat mesmerized through the entire 2 hour show! Our little girl is growing up for sure!

I have a doctor appointment  this week on Thursday, so I'll update then! I'm starting to feel somewhat more human! I even stayed up past Em (keep in mind she want to bed at 7pm) last night to wrap presents. Oh, and did like 15 loads of laundry over the course of the weekend...been slacking a bit on that lately!

Em and Santa (he's a pretty good Santa if you ask me!)
Em eating her PB sandwich before the show. This dress is too cute on her! And I love the tights!

So happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...