Friday, December 11, 2015

Baby Pic!

My doctor's appointment this week went great! I have a whole bunch of pics, so I'll try to post a few more, but wanted to get this on (just in case of forgot!). Look at that cute little profile-already so in love! Baby Mullen looked great-measuring 3 days ahead, HR 173 (so I'm thinking girl again...but we'll see!). The baby was moving all around and opening and closing their hands, it was just really cute.

I was am also doing well, only gained 1 pound so far (thank God since I'm supposed to stay between 15-20 for the whole pregnancy). I'm starting to feel a bit better. Less morning sickness, and have actually made it past 9pm the last few nights! My hips have already started to hurt, so trying to do lots of stretching to help. Hoping to get all of my energy back in the next week so I can enjoy my 2 weeks off of work with Em and Chris! (such a blessing to get this family time together!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...