Monday, December 15, 2014

We tried so hard this weekend to make some great holiday memories! Haha, well, we failed a bit but still had fun. Friday we baked off the Christmas cookie dough we made last weekend, all went well except for the chocolate chip. What is wrong with me? I cannot make a chocolate chip cookie to save my life! They were flat and crumbly...overall just not good (although they did taste good!). Saturday Chris and Em went to the Jump Yard and let me have some alone time (so much appreciated!). Em was able to do EVERYTHING because she is 40 inches tall! WHAT?! When did that happen? She was a pro, loved climbing loved the slide and took a nice 3 hour nap! We may need to get season passes...if they have such a thing! Saturday night we had the GREAT idea of going to take the Rapid to see the lights downtown. After waiting in the rain for over a half hour it finally came...to take us to Tower City...guess what all of the lights this year are in Playhouse Square. Opps! And the toy solider was not even there! What the heck! We made the best of it and looked at the window displays and walked around a bit, but overall a bust. Sunday Chris whet to the Brown's game (another HUGE let down) and we had an office Christmas party that evening. So a few good things, a few challenges, but as always we had fun together as a family. Can't wait for the next week to pass-then both Chris and I have 2 weeks off to spend with our girl!

I just love the progression of these photos...
hmmm don't mind if I do...who needs a spoon?
I'm so funny, I'll just eat it with my fingers!
Oh wow, that is really good!
Happy Kid!
Em and Nana in front of the window display.
Slide was Em's favorite! I think I would have been scared...glad Daddy took her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...