Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know that I say it often, but it is just true, we are so blessed. Chris and I were both able to spend Wednesday-Sunday with our gorgeous girl. I have to admit I was pretty sad when I had to drop her off at daycare today (although she was super excited to go see Suzie!). We just had a great, fun, chill week/weekend. Em was on her best behavior (for the most part) and even did well with no nap on Thanksgiving (although by about 6pm she was pretty punch drunk!). I'm so excited to start the Christmas Season and can't wait to continue to make memories with our prefect little family! Enjoy!
Date night! Em was an angel at dinner-so we let her pick out whatever cake she wanted out of the case. She polished that thing off in no time!
Daddy and Em enjoying Twice the Night Before Christmas (if you have netflix-check it out. Em is currently obsessed-we haven't watched Daniel Tiger in a week!)
Getting n touch with her inner baby!
It was a crazy day-never got a good picture of the cute dress-but this gives you an idea. Oh, and Em pretty much ate that whole tray of veggies...and dip.
Black Friday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...