Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving week! So excited to have a 2 day work week! WAHOOO!! This weekend was lots of fun-I went and saw Once (AMAZING!) with my mom and Chris and I saw Catching Fire (also AMAZING!) Emma Clare is the cutest thing ever, but what else is new. I am so amazed by all the words she knows now! She is also singing her alphabet (I'd say she gets about 13 letter right...but she sings the whole tune!) and can count to 12 without skipping numbers...much. We think her back molars might be coming in because she kept chewing on her fingers and has been sleeping a little less and kept saying her ears hurt. She has tubes and no...hmm...how do I put this...drainage is happening so I don't think it's an ear infection. I guess we'll keep an eye on things! So excited to spends some family time together and FINALLY put up the Christmas decorations! 
Little guys tuckered out! 
My silly goose! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...