Monday, November 18, 2013

Another Weekend Closer to Christmas! :)

Great weekend! (not many pics...sorry!) We spent Friday at Nana's and Chris and I went out for a date. Saturday Nana, Grandma and Denise and Tom came over for dinner. Chris made Chicken and Waffles...and OMG it was the best thing I've ever tasted. He made this apple butter spicy syrupy thing to go on top. Ok, so I shouldn't be a food blogger, but seriously it was so good! Sunday we spent with Tom, Kate and their daughter. The boys watched football and babies and Kate and I knocked out some Christmas shopping. You make fun, but Christmas is not that far away!

Going to daycare on Friday. Look at that hair...I love how she wants to wear her backpack. Our little miss independent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...