Monday, September 16, 2013

Pumpkin bagel and cream cheese, don't mind if I do!
Yum! 
Enjoying the park! 

Who needs toys? 

Ok, I know I've said it already, but I LOVE this age. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! We kicked off Saturday morning with bagels and headed off to the park. It was a perfect crisp, cool morning. Perfect weather for playing. This is the first time we went to the park that I was not a nervous wreck since Emma Clare is starting to understand that she can't just run up to the edge of something and jump off! Although she did go on the "big" playground and decided to go head first down the slide. Good thing I was at the bottom! She smiled at me and said "gain! gain!" Emma Clare spent Saturday night at Nana's and we went downtown for date night (this is one of the best parts of moving back home-people beg to babysit Emma Clare!) Sunday was just a chill day of hanging out at Nana's and letting Lou run around the yard.

Do you like the pictures of EC in the box? That was from a few weeks ago-but the box is one of her new favorite toys. So Christmas is going to be easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...