Monday, September 9, 2013

Go Browns?



Go Browns! (even though you're awful...)

Girls' Night Out!

Low key, easy breezy weekend. Saturday I scrubbed the house (what joy!) and had girls' night out with friends Kate and Shannon. It was nice to have some time away (although I always miss my baby girl!) and just be able to relax and enjoy good food, good conversation and good drinks! Sunday Chris and Tom went tailgating and to the Brown's game. Chris texted me to make sure EC wore her jersey-he thought it would bring them good luck. Guess he was wrong! My mom and I took EC out to lunch and to Art Fest at Coe Lake. Lots of fun! I finished off my day with a 2 hour nap with EC, glorious! Great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...