Monday, August 5, 2013

Jam Packed Fun Filled Weekend!

Zoo!!
Ice cream treat!
This is what happens when you don't nap in our house! (just kidding!! For whatever reason EC LOVES going in to the dog crate and closing the door...)
BFF Elise and Emma Clare!
Splash Pad!

WOW! What a weekend. Those of you out there who are working moms likely share my plight. I feel like I never get enough time with Emma Clare, so come the weekends we are jam packing all of the fun stuff we'd love to have time to do during the week. I took the day off on Friday and we all went to the zoo. Emma Clare had a blast! She LOVED looking at all of the fishes and turtle and was totally enthralled by the waterfall at the rainforest. I'm so happy we have a membership and can just go to small sections of the zoo at a time, it really allows her to take things in and us not feeling like we need to rush around to get our money worth! EC also got to play with her BFF Elise. To say that EC is in love with her would be an understatement! We rounded the weekend out with some splash pad time at Crocker Park. I have a cute video of this too, I'll try to load later when I have a little more time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...