Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer is Flying By!

Like My Hat?

Daddy Loving on a Goat

Browns Training Camp!

Is it just me, or is summer flying by! Chris is in his last week of grad school classes (can we have a WAHOO!!) and my CRAZY summer at work is starting to wind down (kind of...). I can feel fall in the air, and I'm not really ready yet! Maybe that's because I'm still use to Savannah weather that doesn't start cooling down until December...

Anyway, another great week and weekend. We took EC to Browns Training Camp on Thursday, she had a great time running around-not sure that she watched any football, but we had fun (and got free t-shirts, woot!). Chris and I volunteered at the zoo on Saturday morning for a 5K for Wigs for Kids (what a great organization) and had a lot of fun in spite the early morning and bad weather (cold and rainy!!). We then went on a mini date to see Titanica at the Omnimx theater (one of Chris' favorite things to do). The rest of the weekend was just chilli' with nana and grandma. Emma Clare had a ton of fun. Overall, another great weekend! Enjoy the pics!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...