Monday, January 14, 2013

What? You want to play?
Best way to take a nap...don't you think (EC loves Uncle Adam!)
Playing all day with grandma Pat, sure makes a baby girl sleepy!
Aren't you glad to be up at 6:30am on Saturday to play with me?

Emma Clare is loving her time in Cleveland! Grandma Pat got to babysit on Saturday (while I had to work a bit) and they had tons of fun. Then we went to Crocker Park and enjoyed the nice weather! Sunday was all about cooking at Grandma Claudia's! We cooked lots of food, and had great family time. I'd say that EC is the  most loved baby ever! I also love how everyone asks me, "Is she always this happy". I think people are finally starting to believe me! She is just a happy baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...