Friday, January 4, 2013

Sorry for the lack of blogging, but it has been a crazy week. Emma Clare and I are officially Ohioans! We made the move back on New Year’s Eve. Emma Clare flew home with Grandma Claudia (mom and dad did not think a 12 hour car ride would do her any good…). She did great! Barely fussed at all, even though the flights were around her bedtime. We did the oh so fun drive, which ended up being 2 hours longer due to a slight “detour” that resulted in me asking Chris the question “Um…are we supposed to be in Tennessee?” PS-the answer is NO! But, all is well that ends well!
We did not have it in us to set up EC’s crib-and due to her hatred for the pack and play, Emma Clare and I slept in the daybed in what will be her nursery at Grandma Claudia’s. I just didn’t have the heart to make her sleep all alone after her day of travel and being away from her all day. I know, such a softie! But it was the best new year’s eve ever with my baby in my arms and a kiss from Chris!
The next day set up everything at my Mom’s house, and EC is getting back to her regular routine. I stated my job on Thursday (which I am LOVING!) and EC went to daycare a half day yesterday and today. She seems to really like her new daycare-and so do Mom and Dad!!
In sad news, Chris leaves tomorrow to head back to Savannah. It is going to tough-especially the goodbye, but we already have his next trip to visit planned for February. I can’t wait to just have our family back together again! Please say prayers to help get our house sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...