Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I know I'm a little late on this post, but things have been busy! We recently spent 10 days in Cleveland visiting with family and friends. Emma Clare got to meet her cousins, Ryan and Connor (and we got to meet Ryan for the first time!). We also had Emma Clare's baptism, it was great. The same priest who married us did her baptism, so it was very special. Emma Clare did great on the flight and in the airport (even after several delays and not getting into Cleveland until 11pm!).

I can't believe that Emma Clare will be 12 weeks old on Monday! Which means, I have to go back to work. I've been so lucky to have this time with her! Chris will now be home with Emma Clare until the middle of August. I'm excited for him to have this time to bond with our baby girl!

Emma Clare is so much fun! She is smiling, rolling over, cooing and starting to laugh. She holds great eye contact and seems engaged when we read and plan. It is so crazy how much she has grown in just 12 weeks! Oh, and at 8.5 weeks she was 12.7 pounds and 24in long. Our girl is not a small one!!



Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable!!!! I especially LOVE the top one! E. Clare is one lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...