Monday, April 30, 2012

Wow! I can't believe that Emma Clare is a month old today! The time has gone by fast! I am so happy to be a mother! I'm not going to lie, there have been some difficult days (mainly due to sleep deprivation) but when she looks at me with those big blue eyes, I just melt.


She is getting so big. We have her one month doctor's appointment on Thursday, so we'll have the official stats then. All I know is that her newborn clothes don't fit (she is too long!) and a lot of her 0-3 month clothes are getting short. Other great milestones...Emma Clare has slept through the night the last three nights fro 11pm to around 5/5:30. I'm sure this is not going to last, but it has been so nice to catch up a little bit on sleep! Makes me love her even more!!

Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...