Thursday, April 19, 2018

Anyone else feel like April is the month you can never catch up with? We've been so busy with work, kiddos and a variety of things on the weekends that I'm feeling the rush! This past weekend Chris and I had our good friend Woody's wedding-we had such a great time-but I did not even take a single picture!! We were to busying hanging out with old and new friends, it didn't even cross my mind. Guess that means it was fun! Em also had the time of her life with Uncle Adam-chuck e cheeses, toy story, mall....oh and pet store. We now have a pet hamster-thanks Uncle Adam! Jordan had a good time with Grandma too. 

This weekend we are having our joint birthday party for the kiddos. Em's birthday celebration has been a whole month. Poor Jordan will only get one shared day. I also looked at Chris last night in a panic-I haven't even gotten Jordan a birthday present! We have a few more days, but yikes! 

Jords is still working on his steps-we're getting there! 






1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable photos. I am sure the kiddos had the joyful time. At one of the local event halls for rent my cousin hosted a wonderful rainbow inspired bash for her son’s birthday. Truly all of the stuff and arrangements in that bash were quite interesting. I have asked her to help me with my kid’s birthday party planning.

    ReplyDelete

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...